We are pleased to announce our membership rates for the Chilliwack YMCA when we open in 2019.
Prices listed are bi-weekly—26 payments per year.
|Individuals aged 0-35||$19.99|
|Individuals aged 65+||$19.99|
|Two people (any age)||$44.99 total|
|Three people||$59.99 total|
|Four people (fourth person is included)||$59.99 total|
If you were a member of the Chilliwack YMCA when we closed, your 2016 rates are valid provided you contact us before December 31, 2018. To confirm your participation, please call us at 604-792-3371.
What are the Benefits of a YMCA Membership?
There are a number of benefits of having a YMCA membership. They include:
- No locked-in contract.
- Unlimited drop-in fitness classes including yoga, cyclefit and aquafit.
- Continuous swim lessons for all ages.
- Programs for children, teens and adults at convenient times.
- 10 guest passes per year for friends and family.
- Put your membership on hold for up to four months at no charge.
- Access to the three other YMCA’s across the Lower Mainland and hundreds of centres across Canada.
Need a little help with membership fees? We offer financial assistance as well. To learn more about the YMCA Financial Assistance program, please visit https://gv.ymca.ca/Join-the-YMCA/Financial-Assistance.
For more information on becoming a member, please call us at 604-792-3371 or visit https://gv.ymca.ca/Locations/Chilliwack/Chilliwack-Mountain/Chilliwack-Family-YMCA-Hocking-Centre.